Why is Buds Oralcare Organics special?
1. It is certified organic by ECOCERT, one of the world’s most stringent and renowned organic certification bodies.
2. It is preservative-free, to give you peace of mind should the toothpaste be swallowed accidentally.
3. It takes a balanced view on the use of Fluoride in toothpaste, while still providing an alternative should you feel your child is not ready to use fluoridated toothpaste.
4. It harnesses the latest scientific findings on the effectiveness of plant actives in oral care to develop this special range of toothpastes that is effective, safe and mild.
a) Aloe vera in tooth gels is used to cleanse and soothe teeth and gums, and is as effective as fluoridated toothpaste to fight cavities, according to the Academy of General Dentistry’s (AGD) clinical, peer-reviewed journal. A research compared the germ-fighting ability of an Aloe Vera tooth gel to two commercially popular toothpastes and revealed that the Aloe Vera tooth gel was just as effective, and in some cases more effective, than the commercial brands at controlling cavity-causing organisms.
b) Phytic Acid is a major component of plant seeds, representing 1% to 6% in weight of cereals and oilseeds. It typically accounts for 60% – 90% of total phosphorous contained in the seeds. Phytic acid shows an important affinity for hydroxiapatite, forming a uniform layer that strongly inhibits dissolution of hydroxiapatite crystals, and acts as:
– an inhibitor of the formation of oral plaque
– an inhibitor of cariogenesis
– an inhibitor of enamel dissolution
A synergistically combination of these plant actives with natural Xylitol and Fluoride makes the toothpastes very effective in fighting against tooth cavity.
There are no reviews yet.